Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Stress isn't a real factor for us, not at all!


may.30.10.NRG_MG_8311, originally uploaded by ItsYourPhoto.com.

www.edmontonnrg.com

122-120 win for the NRG this Saturday at Ross Sheppard. The whole game was a nail biter, the NRG was only up by a few points most of the game. An intense match up between the Edmonton Energy and the Bellingham Slam. Watching the Energy play is becoming an addiction, since my fortunate introduction to the team my overwhelming desire to shoot fast action sports has increase tremendously. The UofA gym isn't a hard environment to shoot in. But this weekend while shooting at Jasper Place with a small prime I was clipped leaning in to the court, no not by a player or the ball, but a ref. lol. Well I learned my lesson, just lay down under the basket and open the aperture, then wait to swallow the ball.

Well this weekend Steve Sir convinced me that the Energy is going all the way. The stress athletes can endure. Man Sir landed a 19 foot jump-shot with a second left in the game. We won! There is nothing like it so come join me Thursday June 17 7:00 PM
Edmonton Energy VS Yamhill Flyers
@University of Alberta Main Gym
Here is the set shot with the 50mm what a great perspective

No comments:

Post a Comment