Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Calling all talent!





Well summer is here 100%, it snowed this weekend, yet still there was shooting. I did mine inside, it's been hard to get out there and see the world reflect under our big beautiful sun, fortunately today was a little sweeter and me and my friend Nathania went out to shoot, here is the little set we developed. Shooting with models is quickly becoming a passion. One that requires skill and talents that need to be nurtured, #1 rule be Humble. Photography is an industry that has the ability to change the way you fell about yourself. It can set you high up, and it can leave you falling like a dead tree. The most important thing to remember when business and life work their magic on you psyche is " I love my job." Photography is not about anything it's about everything. I'm working on a variety of concepts to expand itsyourphoto and the world is endless. So models looking to expand their portfolio contact me, and if there is any graphic designers or photographers, writers that want to expand their reach into the city and the world contact me. Cause there really is so much out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment